Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So the Ulta in my city relocated and today was their grand opening so you know I had to go check it out. I wasnt planning on buying anything but it was just really exciting and I knew I had some points so I started picking up random things.
1) Their new perfume section is amazing and I am obsessed with perfume so I decided to pick up Juicy Coutures Viva La Juicy Nior because Ive had my eye on it for awhile and you got a free Juicy Couture tote when you buy a 3.4oz I have the original Viva La Juicy and this one does smell similar but I think its a bit sweeter on me. I love them both! Plus the bottle is to die for!
2) I found Tangle Teezers!!! Ive always wanted one and was planning on buying one online (since I NEVER see them in stores) so when I saw this I grabbed one right away! They had pink and black ones and knowing me I would have chosen pink but I just like the way the black one looked. I tried this as soon as I got home and I am now obsessed! This is literally my favorite thing that I got on this haul lol
3) I also picked up a large Bun Ease. They had different sizes and I had a smaller one but I have so much hair its a bit of a pain to work with. I ended up giving it to my mom who has fine hair and its perfect for her. Im hoping this size will work out for me. Ill definitely make a post for this and do a review soon!
4) I got the Organix Acai Berry Avocado shampoo & conditioner which I had no intention of buying lol My friend and I were comparing which shampoos and conditioners that we loved from Organix and we both never tried this one so I decided Id give it a go to see how it does (The coconut milk one in the white packaging is my favorite in case you were wondering)
5) Ive always wanted to these self grip rollers to add volume to my roots after blow drying. So I picked up 2 ½ which came with 2 rollers and the 2 which came with 3 rollers from the brand Hot Tools. Hopefully these will be enough for my hair lol and omg I just realized that theyre Lakers colors. Great haha
6) Lastly I picked up my favorite make up remover wipes which are the Yes To Blueberries & some Secret deodorant.
So when I went to pay I had a coupon for 10% off (which was given out since it was a grand opening at the new location) and then I was told I had over 2000 points which was redeemable for $125 off my purchase so I said heck yes lets use them and I ended up paying only $2.25! If youre not a member of the ULTAmate Rewards program at Ulta I HIGHLY suggest you sign up! Especially because I get e-mails with coupons for 5x the points or even 10x the points! A couple months ago I used a coupon for 10x the points and ended up getting around 1100 points right then when I only spent about $100 (Like Sephora you get 1 point for every $1 you spend)
Do you love shopping at Ulta? Have you scored any great deals there?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3