Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I honestly dont know where 2013 went. It seriously flew by way too quickly. Fortunately it was filled with holy-grail items and new products! There were new discoveries as well as rediscoveries.
1) Suave Kids Detangling Spray - I know Im an old person and all but this stuff seriously works. If you have thick, long, knotty hair like me this will save you so much time and pain lol This is my third bottle and it is dirt cheap!
2) Aussie Moist 3-Minute Miracle - I got this because I heard it was a cheaper alternative to my holy-grail Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque - and it is! This makes my hair super soft and the packaging makes it so much easier to use.
3) Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque - Of course I had to include this. I dont use it as often as the Aussie one since it is so expensive but its such a luxurious treat for my hair. I like it slightly better than the Aussie one but yes they are very similar. I love the way it makes my hair feel and I absolutely love the scent.
4) LUSH Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub - This is my all time favorite exfoliator. Ive been using this for years! It is abrasive so if you have sensitive skin, I wouldnt recommend this - but it does remove all of the gunk from my pores. I couldnt tell you how many of these pots Ive gone through but it would probably be close to 15 or 20!
5) JUJU Cosmetics Moisture Lotion - I bought this in Hong Kong and everything on the label is in Japanese - and I seriously cant find this product anywhere online, which makes me so sad! I use this as a toner and it looks like a thicker water if that makes sense lol Its definitely not a lotion but it makes my skin feel extra clean after Ive washed my face but also moisturizes it. Its a very unique product and I hope I can somehow purchase it again.
6) Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in April - I love this product line in general but the shade April really stood out to me this year. I would just put it on top of everything. Its a sparkly pink that seriously went with everything - its also very pretty on its own. Also, the plumping effects arent too extreme so theres only a slight tingle if youre sensitive to these types of products.
7) Revlon Color Stay Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish - This was the year of the pink lip for me. I loved this shade and it lasted a pretty decent amount of time. I would apply lip gloss during the day and would only need to touch the stain up in the afternoon. I can already tell this product is going to last me a very long time. I do want to try the two new ColorBurst Matte & Lacquer Balms now to see how they compare.
8) The Body Shop Deep Sleep Essential Oil - I used to have the biggest problems falling asleep, but now Ive gotten better with being able to fall asleep at a decent time on my own. I would take sleeping pills in the past and even those sometimes didnt work! Now, for nights I feel like I wouldnt be able to fall asleep right away I would use this oil and surprisingly it would work! Now I didnt fall asleep instantly but I would dose off within 30 or 40 minutes (instead of hours! lol) Its not the best smelling thing but its a calming, earthy scent.
9) Essie nail polish in Cute As A Button - I seriously wore this all Spring & Summer. Its the perfect pinky peach color and its not too bright. It looks amazing on tan skin!
10) NARS nail polish in Bad Influence - I got this on sale at http://sephora.com so Im not sure where you can find it but its just a taupe-brown shade that I wore most of Fall and will probably wear throughout Winter. I definitely want to find a good dupe for this once I finish it - maybe OPI You Dont Know Jacques?
11) Clarisonic Mia 2 - Although I just got this a couple months ago - I had been using my bulky Original Clarisonic for years. I love both models but the Mia 2 definitely has better features. I love the smaller shape of it and that it has 2 speeds. I think Im literally going to use the Clarisonic for the rest of my life. It has seriously changed my skin.
12) MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder - This is my holy-grail black eyeliner. It is so pigmented and easy to use. If this smudges on you just use some black eye shadow to set it. I know I sometimes need to set it in the summer on my lower lash line - but this is so perfect for everything - upper lash line, lower lash line, waterline, and tight lining.
13) MAC pressed pigment in Deeply Dashing - This was a new discovery for me this year and it has easily become one of my favorite products. It is a gorgeous brown shade with LOTS of silver shimmer. If you dont like shimmery eye shadows, stay away from this one! This is definitely my most shimmery eye shadow and I get compliments whenever I wear this.
14) MAC eye shadow in Woodwinked - MAC shadows in general are amazing but once again Woodwinked is still my all time favorite shadow from them. It can be worn so many different ways. It is shimmery gold brown shade that can be blended out into an almost orange shade. Its one of those shadows that you can put on your lid and in your crease and it will look like youre wearing two different shadows. Ive been wearing this shade since high school and this is probably my third or fourth one of these.
15) Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer - I loved using this for my under eyes since I have very dark circles. This helped brighten that area when I would put this over my regular concealer. Im currently using the shade Honey, which is a skin tone shade, but I like Radiant since its more of a pinky shade and I think I will go back to that one once I finish Honey.
15) Beauty Blender sponge - I started using this in February and I havent stopped yet! Im starting the new year with the new one that is pictured because my current one is stained and not the prettiest. Seriously this is worth the money and will change how your foundation and concealer looks on your skin.
16) Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb - This is my new signature scent and I never would have thought I would like anything called Flowerbomb since Im not the biggest fan of floral scents - but this is seriously the best scent I have ever tried. Its super expensive so thats why I bought the travel duo for the fraction of the cost but I will definitely be saving up for the full size! I love that its warm and sort of spicy and it just smells amazing. I cant explain it lol
17) Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue - This is such a classic scent. I have 2 deluxe sample sizes, a purse spray, and the full size of this. Its my favorite Spring & Summer scent. Its so fresh and clean and a bit citrusy. I love it.
18) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface - Everyone and their mom has this blush but it is seriously such an amazing product. Again I love this entire product line but like everyone says - Dollface is the perfect everyday pinky shade. It looks so natural and it just looks really pretty on so many skin tones.
19) MAC Mineralize Blush in Fresh Honey - I feel bad including this because it was limited edition but MAC did re-promote it when I purchased it so hopefully theyll bring it back again! It looks scary in the pan since its a peachy orange but it just gives your skin the perfect glow. I loved wearing this in the summer with a tan but I have used this last month in December as well. Its a pretty neutral shade too so if you dont feel like wearing a pink blush this is perfect. MAC please bring this back!
Well that was my 2013 Favorites, I cant wait to see what 2014 brings and I wish everyone a very Happy New Year!
What were your 2013 Favorites? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com