Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my first yearly favorites post and I must say it was a little hard to narrow it down! lol Im sad 2012 is over but cant wait for 2013 to be here! I hope everyone is having a wonderful new years and everyone accomplishes what they dream and hope for in 2013 =)
Lets get started!
1) Justin Bieber Someday Perfume - Now I just got this bottle for Christmas but Ive gotten countless samples of this throughout the year. I am so happy I actually own it now =) I love the scent, I love the bottle, and I love Justin Bieber lol
2) Taylor Swift Wonderstruck - I got this in March I think and I have been using it ever since. Tay Tay definitely knows a good perfume because now I want Wonderstruck Enchanted too. This is a very girly scent and it just makes me happy
3) Revlon Age Defying DNA Advantage foundation - I have been using this all year and it has made my skin look more radiant and glowy. It is great for those of us who are starting to look into prevention products for anti aging. I would definitely buy another one of these.
4) Butter London nail polishes - I love nail polish but I must say Butter London really stood out to me in 2012 and the particular colors I loved were Knackered which was a color Ive never seen before and it is a purple, blue, green duo chrome with silver micro glitter and Teddy Girl which is now my favorite color or all time and it is a pale pink.
5) Zoya Remove+ - This is the best nail polish remover Ive ever tried and I will probably repurchase the gallon sizes so I can just refill this cool bottle.
6) Bath & Body Works Candles - I am obsessed more than ever lol I have so many favorite scents this year: Marshmallow Fireside, Cinnamon Sugared Donut, French Baguette, Cider Lane, and Tis The Season.
7) Nars Blushes - I love these blushes and would definitely want to get more. I have Sin (which is my favorite blush of all time) and an Orgasm and Super Orgasm duo
8) Revlon Lip Butters - I have been obsessed with these since they came out. I love the way they look and feel. This formula is amazing. My top favorites for 2012 would have to be Berry Smoothie, Strawberry Shortcake, and Peach Parfait.
9) Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment - I got these for my birthday in September and I have been in love with them ever since. I even bought the gift set that comes with every shade. These are definitely worth the pricey price tag.
10) Urban Decay Naked Palette - No surprise here.
11) Perfume samples!!! I have acquired so many this year and I love trying out new scents
12) Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze - this is the perfect cream shadow and I use it a couple times a week and have barely made a dent in it.
13) Benefit The Porefessional - This is a sample size but it has lasted me almost all year and I will definitely be purchasing the full size
14) Benefit Theyre Real mascara - I only have the travel size right now but I have gone through 2 of these and it might be my all time fave ;)
15) Nars lip gloss in Super Orgasm - hands down my favorite lip gloss of all time
16) Too Faced Natural Eye Palette - I have used the heck out of these thing and half the shadows are basically gone but I will use it until I finish it up! So glad I purchased this years back
What were your favorites for 2012? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3