Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
These were my favorite makeup products of 2012. Some products, like the Lancome Base Pro, should be in here but it finished and I throw it out...
On the 1st picture I have my face products:
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua (great foundation)
- Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation
- Catrice Prime & Fine Primer
- Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous Cream Foundation
- Sephora Primer
- Benefit Erase Paste Concealer
- Sephora Compact Powder
- Bourjois Compact Powder
- MAC Studio Careblend Pressed
- Essence Forget It Concealer
I still have to find my HG concealer but, for now, my essence and the benefit concealer work just fine. I really like the Chanel foudation, the Bourjois powder and the MAC powder.
On the 2nd picture I have my eye and eyebrows products:
- Benefit BagGal Lash mascara
- Benefit Speed Brow brow gel
- Sephora Atomic Volume mascara
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow
- Shiseido Hydro-Power cream shadow
- Wink Perfect Brows
- Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner
I absolutely love the Shiseido cream shadow that was discontinued but they have created a new formula and I hope it is just as good because this is my HG shadow. I like the Wink pencil and the Benefit gel for my eye brows, they work really great. The Benefit and the Sephora mascara work fine but my HG is the Benefit`s They`re Real.
On the 3rd picture:
- MAC Fix +
- Sigma Round Top Kabuki Brush F82
- Sigma Concealer Brush F70
- Sephora Kabuki Brush
On the 4th picture I have the products that I always keep in my purse:
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes eye liner in 0L
- Mini Clarins Gloss Prodige
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in Boy
The MUFE eye liner is my absolutely HG eye liner but I really like the Urban Decay one too.
So these were my favorites of 2012.
- Have you ever tried any of these products?
- Pictures are mine
Source link: http://www.sephora.com/