Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
hey guys, i know this is kind of late cause the $20 makeup challenge is not that popular anymore but some people still do it and if you want to try just for fun here are some tips.
- You dont have to sacrifice part of your makeup just because you have 20 dollars to spend.
- You need to wise and creative with the choises that you make
- You can buy cheap and good products like elf, wet n wild and etc.
- What foundation can you use? i know a lot of people hate the elf foundation so im just going to go with the covergirl one is really light coverage but if you don`t have many blemishes then you`ll want to use a foundation with more coverage and is okay to waste most of your money in the foundation cause thats the most important (i dont think spending most of your money in the foundation is the smartes thing but if you want is your choise) thing in your makeup i would use the revlon colorstay just keep in mine that if you do that you are not going to have as much money to buy the rest of the stuff.
-What pressed powder should you use? i would go with elf, wet n wild or no pressed powder,but, i dont have oily skin thats why i really dont need a pressed powder or anything alike but if you do need one cause you have really oily skin or something like that you can go with rimmel stay matte, covergirl and if the elf or wet n wild pressed powder work for your skin even better cause you will save money
-What concealer do you suggest? you can just double up your foundation but if you want a concealer elf has a few (which im not a fan of but if it works for you then go right ahead and use it) and the other think that you can do is just buy a covergirl one or the maybelline fit me concealer (is the best).
-What is a good and cheap eyeshadow? Elf and L.a colors
-What mascara do you recommend? i dont suggest any mascaras cause not everyone has the same eyelashes ( what i mean is what may work for me may not work for you). some people have ticker and longer eyelashes (like me, i really don`t need mascara) than other. i can recommend brands though and my favorite one are maybelline and rimmel
- Blush and lipstick: i would use a wet n wild lipstick and just use it as a lipstick and a blush
-What eyeliner do you recommend? wet and wild
-IF YOU HAVE MONEY LEFT YOU CAN BUY THE ELF FLAT TOP POWDER BRUSH AND USE IT IN YOUR FOUNDATION AND POWDER AND BUY AN EYESHADOW BRUSH TO USE IT FOR THE WHOLE LID. ALSO A CONCELEAR BRUSH.
i think that covers all the makeup for the challenge and i just want to say i do not like all the brand that i mention here, i hate covergirl i think thats the only. i think that covergirl is like a cheap brand i dont`t know i just dont like it but i do think that the olay and covergirl brand is good i would use it but i guess i haven`t try it because i do not like either one but i do think it would be a good makeup.