Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Do you go through ink cartridges like nothing because you`re in school? Or just because you use your printer often? You could get $2 back per Ink Cartridges in Staples Rewards. If only I knew there were rewards on recycling ink cartridges before but I do now and it`s really simple, I will share you my experience.
How does this work?
- Become a Staples Rewards Member (it`s completely free and you`ll receive 5% back in purchases in Staples Reward (A voucher you`ll be able to print and redeem)
- To qualify you must spend $30 or more on ink or toner at Staples in the past 180 days.
How to recycle? You can recycle via online or in store but I opt in store.
- Visit your local Staples
- Bring your used cartridge (up to 10 per month)
- Present card to get your rewards
- I have A LOT OF cartridges because I print a lot for school/couponing/scrapbooking but I never through them away because I may want to refill them at Costco. So, when I bought a new printer and some ink at Staples, the cashier told me to come back with the cartridge when I`m done to get $2 back in rewards. I asked her about the program and she shared to me and wow, awesome so I brought the max which is 10 cartridges so that will make it $20 in rewards. Very easy and the sales associate is really nice plus you save the environment. You`ll see the credit online and print it out to use in the store. I ended up buying more ink, lol. :)
Do you recycle your cartridges? Office Depot also does this too but I have yet to try (but I may because I have lots of cartridges left)!
StaplesRewards InkCartridgeRecycling Recycling Gossip
Source link: http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/products/ink-recycle/