Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have decided I want to do a project 10 pan. I have a few beauty items that I am all most done with and since I am trying to save money for Vegas and IMATS this summer, I am trying not to buy certain things I don`t need. Some of these items are things I use every day and I will be repurchasing after I`m done with these. The other things are things I just want to finish to make room for what I might get at IMATS.
1. Maybelline Superstay foundation- this one I can already cross off the list since I`m pretty much at the last drop.
2. Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara- Can someone please recommend a new mascara. I hate how bad this one flakes when I`m in the 3rd and last month of using it.
3. NYC Loose translucent powder- I like this and will repurchase!
4. E.l.f. Studio blush in Candid Coral- one of my favorite blushes! I`m not going to repurchase immediately since I just got NARS Orgasm blush which is similar.
5. Wetnwild brow powder- I only use the medium brown in the middle. The dark brown broke bit I don`t care because it was waaaay too dark IMO. Does anyone like elf`s brow powder?
6. E.l.f. Brow and lash gel- I use both side for my brows. I love it! I will to repurchase my 3rd one since it`s only $1!
7. Glo minerals face primer- My mom gave me this and it works fine. I want to try the Rimmel face primer next.
8.CoverGirl Cheekers blush in Soft Sable- I absolutely love this blush! Although I do kind of want to buy the MAC dupe which is Sunbasque.
9. Clean&Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser- This stuff really works to get all the makeup off your face! I think its discontinued now since I found it at Big Lots and I have not seen it at any drugstore recently.
10. Garnier Fructis 3 Minute Undo- This is a deep conditioner with the same concept as 3 Minute Miracle by Aussie. I need to remember to do a comparison review soon!
Images are my own. Please do not steal.