Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! Fergie`s summer collaboration with Wet n Wild has hit Walgreen`s and I`d like to share my thoughts on a lipstick I picked up. This is the lipstick in the shade `Swerve,` which is limited edition.
Price & Availability:
- As far as I know, this collection is only available at Walgreen`s. It is also the only store that I have seen carry the full Fergie line (as opposed to just nail polishes like CVS and Rite Aid).
Shade & Finish:
- `Swerve` is a creme finish orange-coral
- Full, opaque coverage in one swipe (the swatch on my arm is just one swipe!)
- Plastic, silver packaging
- Clear top to make the color visible
- Brand new lipsticks have the product sticking out of the top (it doesn`t roll down to be covered), so be careful when removing the cap otherwise you may nick the lipstick
- Wide range of colors (in the permanent line)
- Opaque coverage
- Only available at Walgreen`s
- Lipstick tube doesn`t twist down all the way
- Packaging feels cheap, but it`s less than $4
- Not a hydrating formula, but it`s not drying either
- This particular color didn`t really apply evenly
- Accentuated all lines and dryness on my lips
I have a few lipsticks from this line, but this is the first bright shade I have tried. The color is gorgeous, but it looked very chalky on me. Additionally, it made the dryness of my lips very obvious and also accentuated lines in my lips.
Thanks for reading! Have you tried any of the Fergie lipsticks before? What do you think of them?
All images and content are my own. Please do not use or take without permission.
Come check out my blog sale: http://seralina.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-sale.html