Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Yesterday, I purchased this primer because I was at Walgreens and Revlon was having a BOGO 50% off promotion.
Here`s my 1st impression on this product.
1. I love the packaging, don`t like when primers comes in a jar or a tube, i actually really love "pump" type.
2. The consistency is a lot like Two Face primer (the pink tube one)
3. The application, it took a while to get the product absorbed, compared to MUFE primer or Smashbox primers
4. The outcome, after application my face didn`t feel any smoother it felt a bit sticky until the product completely absorbed, probably took a bit longer doing my makeup today.
5. Overall, for a drug store product it`s not bad. I wouldn`t say it was the best primer I ever tried but for the price and the convenience that you can purchase them at a any drug store, it`s a good product.
I`ll probably do another review after 1-2 weeks of usuage.
Not sure about you lovelies but my 1st impression always seem to change =)
Have a lovely day
Pic and contents belongs to me thanks