Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here are some crazy facts I looked up (because I a trivia dweeb lol) and I had to share them lol.
1. Many of the infamous sweaters worn by Mr. Rogers in Mr. Rogers Neighborhood were created by his real-life mother.
2. In 1968 John Lennon
and Yoko Onos album Two Virgins had to be sold in a brown paper bag because the cover was nude photo of the two artists.
3. Garth Brooks was the first country singer to sell over 10 million albums.
4. Actress Jayne Mansfield accidentally flashed her breast during the 1957 Academy awards broadcast.
5. Actor Kurt Russell played minor league baseball for two years prior to becoming a successful actor.
6. Marlon Brandos son, Christian, was sentenced to 10 years in prison after murdering his pregnant sisters boyfriend.
7. Musician Eric Clapton grew up under the impression that his mother was his sister.
8. Singer Sheryl Crows two front teeth are artificial. She lost her real ones after a fall on stage early in her singing career.
9. Brad Pitt is unable to travel to China due to his role in the film Seven Years in Tibet.
10. Johnny Depp got inked a tattoo saying Winona Forever for his then girlfriend Winona Ryder, since he has had the tattoo changed to say Wino Forever.
11. Paris Hiltons great aunt is Zsa Zsa Gabor.
12. Singer Marvin Gaye, known for his abusive behavior and bar stool frequenting, was killed by his father in 1984. (Isn`t that horrible. Another singer Zapp Rogers, the singer of Computer Love, was killed by his brother)
13. Actress Julia Roberts is a vegetarian. (Eat Love Pray)
14. Brad Pitts full name is actually William Bradley Pitt (Aww lol)
15. Angelina Jolie is the daughter of actor John Voight who she has been estranged from for several years. (this one is a little more known fact now of course lol)