Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This just a clip of the tips. Some of my favorites are to keep applying sunscreen even if they say 12 hour protection. I highly recommend you guys reading some of these. Especially the beginners in makeups!
In the world of beauty, there are endless tips and rules to keep you looking fabulous. In the list below Beauty High breaks down all those tips to make the industry less scaryfrom makeup artists, hairstylists, skincare gurus and of course, our beauty staff. Remember, beauty should always be fun!
101. Always keep your summer makeup minimal. Minimal and sheer makeup is the way to go when its hot and muggy outside. Mary Greenwell, celebrity makeup artist
100. The best thing to do when you go to a makeup counter is be armed with what it is you want to do.- Raychel Wade, founder of Cheek to Chic and La Prairies colour ambassador
99. Use excess eye cream on cuticles.
98. For smudge-proof eye makeup, take blotting tissue to remove any oil or any excess makeup from the eye area.
97. A good perfume should consist of balanced blend of notes arranged in a way that creates harmonious accord.- Alexis Bergman, P&Gs Global Flavor and Fragrance Trends
96. To prevent hair color from fading in the summer months, use a conditioning treatment weekly or bi-monthly.
95. Breakout before a big event? Take oral cortisone a few days before the event to clear your skin- Ava Shamban, dermatologist and author of Heal Your Skin.
94. In order to keep eyeliner from running and smearing, opt for liner formulas that offer stayproof wearability.- Robin Schoen, Urban Decay Makeup Artist