Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
FItsugar had an interesting article on foods typically avoided during Lent and how much calories they save. I can try to avoid soda and fried foods, but I`m not sure if I could abstain from chocolate!
1. Soda (124 to 189 calories a day)
2. French Fries (350 calories a week)
3. Fast Food (1,200 calories a week)
4. Ice Cream (460 calories a week)
5. Alcohol ( 127 calories a day)
6. Lattes (190 calories a day)
7. Meat (184-207 calories a day)
8. Chocolate (170-210 calories a day)
9. Carbohydrate-Rich Snacks (150 calories a day)
10. Potato Chips (153 calories per bag)
fitsugar healthy food Lent
Source link: http://www.fitsugar.com/Unhealthy-Foods-Give-Up-Lent-21860870?utm_source=fitness_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=fitness_newsletter_v1_03102014&em_recid=131036387&utm_content=placement_2_image