This sport called bossaball is like volleyball, gymnastics, capoeria and soccer combined into one sport. This concept was designed back in 2003 however it's pretty new to me because I live in the US and this sport isn't played here (yet).
How do you play this sport?
● There are two teams, each team consists of 3 to 5 players.
● This game you can throw or kick the ball
● This game you can use your head, feet, hands
● The object of the game is to spike as much as you can since it's hard to hit back a spiking ball (especially since when you're spiking you will be hoping on the trampoline giving you more height to spike the ball down)! OUCH! That would hurt if you hit someone in the face....
● You rally back and forth til first team scores 25 points OR if rules are broken then the team who didn't break the rule scores the point
For more rules, read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bossaball
Where does this sport exist?
● Saudi Arabia
What do you think of bossaball? Is this a sport you would be interested in trying? I think it's a pretty cool sport but I think I would be scared while jumping on the trampoline to hit the ball. What if I fly off the wrong direction and then I land on the sand instead of the bouncer, ouch.
Photo via http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bossaball to be exact http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bossaball-wiki-3.jpg