Posted to Entertainment
on Jan 5, 2011 - 04:01
have you ever seen winnie the pooh? well, if you have not... your lameeee! but if you have seen it then it is ovious that you have a favorite character. my favorite hmm? they are all so good... but i think i wouold have to say piglet(: in a comment tell me who your favorite character is and why!
the above picture is not mine i found it on google.com
Posted to Entertainment
on Dec 23, 2010 - 04:26
The media often compares Facebook to MySpace, but one significant difference between the two websites is the level of customization. Another difference is Facebook’s requirement that users utilize their true identity, a demand that MySpace does not make. MySpace allows users to decorate their profiles using HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), while Facebook only allows plain
text. Facebook has a number of features with which users may interact. They include the Wall, a space on every user's profile page that allows friends to post messages for the user to see; Pokes, which allows users to send a virtual "poke" to each other (a notification then tells a user that they have been poked); Photos, where users can upload albums and photos; and Status, which allows users to inform their friends of their whereabouts and actions. Depending on privacy settings, anyone who can see a user's profile can also view that user's Wall. In July 2007, Facebook began allowing users to post attachments to the Wall, whereas the Wall was previously limited to textual content only.
do you think facebook or myspace is better? and why?
This picture does not belong to me. i found it on google!
Posted to Fashion
on Dec 22, 2010 - 06:56
at first i did not like turtle necks. then as winter was aproaching i saw everybody starting to wear them now i really want one so i asked my boyfriend to get me a black long sleeve turtleneck for christmas and well other stuff of course but i would really like ya'lls opion as if you think i would look good in a turtle neck so i put a picture up of me also well if you go up and click on it.
picture of me is mine and the other picture i found on google so it is not mine just to make clear .
Posted to Entertainment
on Dec 22, 2010 - 06:33
The game provides friends and family the experience to learn choreographed routines to popular music and challenge all those who like to groove, entertaining spectators along the way. Just Dance 2 lets you learn real dance moves and move and groove to more than 40 new tracks, from classic hits and legendary songs to today's chart-toppers. You can practice on your own, compete with your friends in
a multiplayer Dance Off or let the music play continuously for a party that never ends. Work up a sweat and dance the calories away as you Just Dance and stay energized and motivated to reach your fitness goals. there are over 40 songs they include the following:
1. Avril Lavigne – "Girlfriend"
2. Bangles – "Walk Like An Egyptian"
3. Beastie Boys – "Body Movin' (Fatboy Slim Remix)"
4. Benny Benassi presents "The Biz" – "Satisfaction"
5. Blondie – "Call Me"
6. Bollywood – "Katti Kalandal"
7. Boney M. – "Rasputin"
8. Charleston – "Mugsy Baloney"
9. Cher – "The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)"
10. Digitalism – "Idealistic"
11. Donna Summer– "Hot Stuff"
12. Elvis Presley – "Viva Las Vegas"
13. Fatboy Slim – "Rockafeller Skank"
14. Franz Ferdinand – "Take Me Out"
15. Harry Belafonte – "Jump In The Line"
16. Ike & Tina Turner – "Proud Mary"
17. James Brown– "I Got You (I Feel Good)"
18. Jamiroquai – "Cosmic Girl"
19. Junior Senior – "Move Your Feet"
20. Justice – "D.A.N.C.E."
21. Ke$ha – "TiKToK"
22. Mardi Gras – "Iko Iko"
23. Marine Band – "Sway (Quien Sera)"
24. MIKA – "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)"
25. Outkast – "Hey Ya!"
26. Quincy Jones & His Orchestra – "Soul Bossa Nova"
27. Reggaeton – "Baby Girl"
28. Rihanna – "S.O.S."
29. Snap! – "The Power"
30. Sorcerer – "Dagomba"
31. Studio Allstars – "Jump"
32. Studio Musicians – "Crazy In Love"
33. Studio Musicians – "Jungle Boogie"
34. Supergrass – "Alright"
35. The Frighteners – "Monster Mash"
36. The Hit Crew – "Holiday"
37. The Hit Crew – "Toxic"
38. The Jackson 5 – "I Want You Back"
39. The Pussycat Dolls – "When I Grow Up"
40. The Rolling Stones – "Sympathy For The Devil (Fatboy Slim Remix)
41. The Ting Tings – "That's Not My Name"
42. The Weather Girls – "It's Raining Men"
43. Vampire Weekend – "A-Punk"
44. Wham! – "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go"
- i have just dance 1 and it is super fun but it doesnt have as many songs on it and the songs are not as popular as the ones known on just dance 2. i highly recomend it!
the picture is not mine and i got the information from the source link below.
Posted to Technology
on Dec 19, 2010 - 20:02
Zero Pollution Motors plans to drop the AirPod like it's hot. And soon (~2011). The compressed-air powered vehicle will cost about $20,000 (!) and run on little more than, well, air. Oh, and, alternatively, a little oil, alcohol, or gas.
The air car can tool along at a top speed of 35 mph for some 60 miles or so on a tank of compressed air, a sufficient distance for 80% of consumers to
commute to work and back and complete daily chores.
On highways, the CAV can cruise at interstate speeds for nearly 800 miles with a small motor that compresses outside air to keep the tank filled. The motor isn't finicky about fuel. It will burn gasoline or diesel as well as biodiesel, ethanol or vegetable oil.
picture is not mine.
Posted to Health & Beauty
on Dec 16, 2010 - 02:59
Wash your face twice a day (no more) with warm water and a mild soap made for people with acne. Gently massage your face with circular motions. Don't scrub. Overwashing and scrubbing can cause skin to become irritated. After cleansing, the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) recommends applying an over-the-counter (no prescription needed) lotion containing benzoyl peroxide. This will decrease
oil and bacteria.
Don't pop pimples. It's tempting, but here's why you shouldn't: Popping pimples can push infected material further into the skin, leading to more swelling and redness, and even scarring. If you notice a pimple coming before a big event, like the prom, a dermatologist can often treat it for you with less risk of scarring or infection
If you wear glasses or sunglasses, make sure you clean them frequently to keep oil from clogging the pores around your eyes and nose.
If you get acne on your body, try not to wear tight clothes. They don't allow skin to breathe and may cause irritation. Scarves, headbands, and caps can collect dirt and oil, too.
Remove your makeup before you go to sleep. When buying makeup, make sure you choose brands that say "noncomedogenic" or "nonacnegenic" on the label. Throw away old makeup that smells or looks different from when you first bought it.
Keep hair clean and out of your face to prevent additional dirt and oil from clogging your pores.
Protect your skin from the sun. It may seem like a tan masks acne, but it's only temporary. A tan can cause the body to produce extra sebum, which may worsen your acne, not improve it. Tanning also causes damage to skin that will eventually lead to wrinkles and increase your risk of skin cancer.
picture is not mine.
all credit goes to sourcelink below.
i hope it helps!
Posted to Health & Beauty
on Dec 15, 2010 - 02:54
1. Brush out hair before taking a shower. Get all the knots out of that super-thick hair of yours.
2. Wash your hair with a normal amount of shampoo, maybe a tablespoon, and use it mainly on your scalp to cleanse and get rid of grease/residue. Use a less then the usual amount of conditioner so you don't make your scalp greasy. Work it through your hair, from the scalp to tips of strands.
Rinse it out with cold water. This helps to smooth the follicles.
3. Gather your hair and gently wring out the excess water over the sink. Comb, never brush, your hair to get tangles out.
4. Take a round brush that has some hold, or grip to it, and start blow drying. Always use the medium or low (never high) heat setting, but the air flow setting can be turned up to high or whatever you like, if you have those options. Section off your hair (horizontally of course) and begin with the hair at the back of your neck and work up to the crown of your head. Part hair into five sections if it's really thick, although you may only need two sections. start with the hair on the bottom and work to the top, pulling the hair taut with the round brush and following it with the dryer. Do this until your hair is completely dry, or you may totally fry your hair with the flat iron.
5. Turn the heat on your flat-iron up to the second or third highest heat for thick hair, and the lower settings for thinner hair. While waiting for it to heat up, apply a heat protection spray or serum evenly on your hair.
6. Section your hair once again and work up to the crown of your head. Clamp the flat iron on a strand of hair and pull to the ends of hair. Curling the iron slightly inwards at the tips will give your hair a softer edge. You may need to go over a section of hair up to five times, but go slow and it will straighten better. If you have gone over five times and that strand is still curly or wavy, wait and move onto another strand. Give it a chance to cool off and then attempt again. You may want to apply a serum or cream after each section to smooth it down and hydrate it, but don't use too much or your hair will look greasy and weighed down.
7. Enjoy your shiny, straight hair. You may want to have someone help you with the back of your head, or take a mirror and check to see if the back is wavy or curly. After you're satisfied, brush or comb your hair and apply a teeny bit of serum or cream to the top layer, but again don't use too much or your hair will be greasy.
picture isnt mine