Purple, glitter, zippers...oh my! What is better than purple, glitter, and makeup bags?! The Urban Decay Quinceanera bag, which combines all three! Urban Decay is one of my all time favorite brands, and I think this bag is a great, fun addition to the line! It's to celebrate 15 years of Urban Decay! I ordered this bag from UrbanDecay.com last week, and it arrived yesterday. Hurry though! This is limited edition! Here is why I'm absolutely LOVING this bag:
-What could be any more gorgeous than a fun purple glitter? I love the shade of purple and it just shines!
- The outside is a great material! PVC to be exact! You don't have to worry about getting it dirty because you can wipe anything off so easily!
- It's the perfect size! It fits everything you could possibly need for travel. The sides expand, making it ideal for palettes. My naked palette fits perfectly. Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 3 x 6”
- The inside features the PVC material as well, so clean up is a breeze. The inside also features the 15 year anniversary logo all over
- Features gold double zippers and a clear zipped pouch on the inside
- FANTASTIC price! It's currently only $9 right now on UrbanDecay.com
I usually only get the makeup bags that come with the gifts with purcahse from various companies BUT I just couldn't resist this bag! Not only is it gorgeous, but it's functional as well. It really does fit everything I need for travel! And the price is a steal! It's only $9 right now! I'm a sucker for limited edition products, and this was a perfect addition to my collection. I really love the material that UD chose as well. I also worry about getting my makeup bags dirty, but with the PVC, I don't have to worry at all. And I love that the glitter is part of the material, I don't have to worry about glitter getting EVERYWHERE! I think if you love UD, you will love this. And for the price, I definitely wouldn't miss out.
*all pictures were taken by me, please do not steal*
Will you be purchasing this fabulous bag? Or have you already snagged it!? :)