Hi everyone! Here are some swatches of one of the Maybelline Fall Fashion Week nail polish shades in "Pink Cosmo."
♦Price & Availability♦
- Available at drugstores and Bed, Bath & Beyond
♦Shade & Finish♦
- "Pink Cosmo" is a pearly champagne which looks pink at certain angles
♦How many coats?♦
- I would say at least two or three. Four would probably be my max
- Easy to work with: formula is neither too watery nor thick
- Color is wearable and will good on most people
- Brush works well
- Availability: it has been gradually making its way to stores and they should be out at most places by now but there are only three of each shade in a display so grab it if you see it and want it
- Limited edition
- Opacity: this polish is pretty sheer so you need to do several coats
- Price: according to NouveauCheap, these polishes have less than half the quantity of previous Maybelline polishes but the price is only $1 less (0.5oz vs. 0.23oz; $4.99 vs $3.99)
- Color doesn't seem too unique
Not overly thrilled with this shade because I thought the pink would be more pronounced from the get go, but you need several coats for everything to come through. It's a good color if you want to paint your nails but don't want something super obvious. This may even look good over a darker polish for layering.
I was able to get this polish for $2.50 at Bed, Bath & Beyond with a manufacturer's coupon, so it was not a huge loss.
Thanks for reading! What do you think of this polish? Did you get any of Fashion Week polishes?
All images and content are my own. Please do not use or take without permission.
Come check out my blog sale!