So you're in desperate need of nail polish remover but you don't have any...
Quick solution? Well firstly you'll need;
-some clear nail polish such as a top coat ( I just use my Cutex nail strengthener- works just as great)
- cotton balls
- and uh elbow grease? maybe?
So what you want to do is paint on the top coat or whatever clear polish you're using normally and just use the cotton ball and rub away! It's as simple as that. Of course this method may take a while but it's all in the muscle...? lol
Also, say you were wearing a bright red or black, your nails may look a bit stained afterwards- this is just from experience but it may not happen to you :) but no worries it won't be like that forever
HANDY DANDY HINTS TO KEEP IN MIND;
- once the clear polish is on, quickly rub it otherwise you're going to get cotton fluff on your nails
- obviously if it didn't completely take it off the first time, keep applying more and rubbing until its gone.
- it can take longer depending on the nail varnish you're taking off i.e how many coats you had put on
Hope this helped some of you
- I ran out of nail polish remover and typed in DIY nail polish remover and learnt this trick off of the vogue forums
-one of the images were from google; the others were taken by me on my macbook or iphone