I decided to do this project 10 pan thing I saw that was going around. I thought it would be a good way to get rid of some stuff that I don't really like and not letting them go to waste. I'm looking for new things to try, but I don't really want to have a huge make up collection. Here are the products I'm going to try to use up:
1. Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation - It's not that I don't like this foundation, but I want to use it up so I can branch out to some new ones. This one worked pretty well for me, but the color was a little bit too light for me. I don't wear foundation everyday, so this one might be a little harder to finish. I'm thinking about just getting a tinted moisturizer after since I don't need too much coverage.
2. Maybelline Fit Me Powder - This powder was okay for me. I used to like it a lot, but I just want to try something new. I'm thinking about getting a MAC blot powder or msf natural. Is it cheating if I already hit pan on it? Lol.
3. Rimmel Fix & Pefect Primer - I like this primer a lot. It's not that bad. I used Benefit's That Gal primer before this one, which I liked a lot more. I'm thinking about trying the Benefit Porefessional primer after I'm done with this. This might be tricky to finish too since I only use it when I wear foundation.
4. ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder - I only picked this up since it was a "dupe" for the NARS Orgasm/Laguna one. I think it's alright. I don't like the blush too much, but the bronzer is just fine. I'm gonna try to finish this up so I can get a new blush haha! Any suggestions for blushes/bronzers?
5. ELF Eyebrow Kit - I think this product kind of sucks. I've had this forever, but I neglected to use it because I didn't like the way it made my eyebrows look. I started to use it again but lightly and I think it works okay now. I hit pan on the wax side already but I want to finish it already.
6. Wet 'n Wild Creme Liner - I already reviewed this before. I like this liner, but I hate the packaging. I'm thinking about trying the Maybelline gel liner after I'm done!
7. ELF Eyelid Primer - This thing was only $1, and what can I say.. you get what you pay for. Investing on a good primer doesn't hurt if you wear eye shadow a lot. I'd recommend this primer for beginners and if you don't wear eye shadow every day.
8. Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer - This has great coverage, and I love it. But I want to try their new one with the sponge applicator on the top. The age rewind one or whatever.
9. L'Oreal Eyeshadow Quad in Summer Dusk - I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE this quad until I got my Nakeds. I'm trying to use up my other eye shadows now that I have my Nakeds, haha! I'm not going to buy any more eyeshadow.
10. Olay Complete Moisturizer with SPF 15 - I use this moisturizer for it's SPF. I don't like it that much and I feel like it makes me super oily. I'm almost done with it but whatever haha!
Anyways.. those are the products I'm going to be using for a while. Have you tried Project 10 pan?? If so, let me know! :)
Pics are mine! Thanks for reading :)