Hey everyone. As you can tell i have been LOVING the bright pinks and reds this past month. The weather in england where i live has been really bad these past 2 weeks, so i decided i needed something to cheer me up!
Ok so first of all i have an Elf lipstick in the colour 'Nicely nude' This is my absolute favourite colour out of all their lipsticks and its great for everyday!
- Obviously the price, its super cheap.
- Easy to get hold of, elf customer services are amazing.
- does not have a smell, which i like.
- I find it doesnt stay to long on the lips.
- I find you have to apply a bit of pressure to get the colour pay off, which is making you waist the product.
Next i have a 'Wet'nWild lipstick. This one does not have a cute name but the number is 'E81509' Love, love, love this colour! Its just the perfect red lip, it looks kind of matt on the lips which i like!
- The colour pay off.
- The price, i cant remember exactly what i paid for this but i know it was deff under £5.00
- It shows you the colour at the top of the lid which is handy.
- I dont really like the silver packaging, i think it make the lipstick look cheep.
- I dont think this brand is easy to get hold of if you like in the UK.
- Again this one does not stay on the lips for very long.
The two Mac lipsticks i have been reaching out for are in the colours "Saint Germain" which is just a really pretty hot babrie colour and 'impassioned' which is an amazing pink/corral colour, super bright for summer.
- As you all know Mac lipsticks are amazing!!
- The colour selections
- The staying power and the colour pay off.
- The only thing i can say i dont like about the Mac lipsticks is, they do have a smell to them which i hate in a lipstick.
Thanks for reading!