I thought I'd make a post about the GEO circle lens I have since it is close to it's expiry date and I'm about to make a new lens purchase soon.
Geo lens are for those who want larger looking eyes.
I got the Honey Wing brown one for $10 + around $2-3 shipping which makes it around £8. VERY CHEAP and they last a year.
As you can see in the photos, even though it looks really light in the case it looks pretty natural on the eyes.
But I do have to say, I'm a frequent contact lens wearer and even so, because these are bigger in diameter to give that larger looking eyes effect, there can be some discomfort when you put it on. I still can't get used to it sometimes unless I put it in a specific way
- My circle lens in both eye, in normal light
- How the lens look in the case
- Close up of the circle lens in my right eye
- Left eye without circle lens, right eye with. (My eyes look slightly crossed LOL. It's hard to take photos when the cameras in front, in the middle and so close to your face!)
- Another photo of lens in both eyes.
- Close up in sunlight
Comment, rate and follow! :)
Photos are mine. Do not steal