I have worn lip balms from EOS, Burt's Bees, Softlips to Nivea, Chapstick but never a high end LIP TREATMENT like Fresh. AND OMG, this lip treatment is amazing! I am actually bummed that I got this as a free gift from Sephora because I know once I'm out of this lip treatment, I can see myself forgetting all my other favorite lip balms and going to end up splurging on this!
- This lip treatment goes on your lips like butter, its so smooth and glides on nicely! NOT AT ALL STICKY! And obviously this one goes on clear.
- The lip treatment smells great!
- Definitely moisturizes the lip, softens lips!
- There is SPF 15, protects you from damaging UV rays
- I love the packaging, it's nicely structured.. the labels won't peel off like other lip brands.
- According to the Fresh.Com website, these lip treatments are supposedly supposed to keep your lips moisturized for up to 6 hours but it doesn't last 6 hours.. more like 2 but nonetheless, I love it! (http://www.fresh.com/makeup/lip-care/sugar-lip-treatment-spf-15)
- A full size would cost $22.50+ tax.
OVERALL: I am loving this lip treatment even though it's only been 3 days of trying it out. I definitely am going to repurchase this when I run out! I have yet to try the tinted one but I am totally loving this one. =)
Have you tried this lip treatment yet? Or the tinted ones? What are your thoughts?
Want to purchase this Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment?
Photo via Mine | Don't take without Permission.