Hi everyone! This is the look that I wore to my friend's wedding earlier in the month. If you would like to see the outfit that I wore, please click HERE. I decided to go a bit more dramatic than my normal look and I also added false lashes to make my eyes really pop.
- Smashbox Anti-Shine/Anti-Brilliance Primer (DC'd)
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in #118
- Rock & Republic pressed powder in "Chiffon" (DC'd)
- Stila Bronzer in "Shade 02"
- MAC contour powder in "Shadester"
- Rock & Republic blush in "X-Rated" (DC'd)
- Urban Decay "Virgin" on the lid (Naked Palette)
- Urban Decay "Darkhorse" in the outer corner/crease (Naked Palette)
- Urban Decay "Buck" in the crease (Naked Palette)
- Urban Decay "Blackout" in the outer corner (Naked II Palette)
- Bobbi Brown Long Wearing gel liner in "Black Ink"
- False lashes from Daiso
- Black mascara to bind my real lashes to the false ones
- Brows: MUFE waterproof brow corrector in #4
- MAC lipstick in "Blankety"
Thanks for reading!
All images and content are my own. Please do not use or take without permission.
Come check out my blog sale!