I decided to give myself a manicure using Broadway Nail's imPRESS Press-On Manicure in "Ex on the Beach" #080. This is a beautiful coral/pink with light shimmers. These nails are super easy to wear, no one can go wrong with using these! And most of all I got them for less than $2.50 at Walgreens on clearance with coupon!
imPRESS Press-On Manicure claims:
● Fast & Easy
● Lasts up to a week* when applied properly
● Instant manicure
● No drying time
● Superior lasting shine
● Easy removal
Today (5/12), I went out to my grandparents for Mother's Day and since my nails were looking ugly I decided to wear these on my nails right before I left.
● Lots of sizes to chose from
● No scent which is nice! Sometimes I get lazy to paint my nails cause of the smell
● It took awhile to sort out the nails to match but stupid me, if you look at the back of each nail there is a #
● Application was easy as peel & stick! Took me less than ten minutes!
● I can scratch my hair, open a soda without a nail breaking HOWEVER I did come across a problem. My right pinky the press on tape wasn't completely on the nail so when I put my hands in my hair, my hair ripped out the nail. I easily took an extra nail cut it to fit my pinky and it's good as new!
● Inside my nails, since the tape is left over a little inside, it gets dirty.. easily :(
OVERALL: I actually really like these. I'm not sure about lasting 7 days but for DAY #1, I am really enjoying them- I can't believe they're really strong. I may have to go back and get more. I think these are great for a weekend out or a few days wear.
Have you tried imPRESS Press on Manicures? What did you think?
Photos via Mine | Don't take without Permission.