I’m super excited because my Eco-Emi box came in the mail today! I made a post about Eco-Emi about two weeks ago asking if any of you had every heard of it and what you thought. I feel as though the owner, Christine, has really made a brilliant company, and I hope everyone will at least check out her website, which will be linked below. Her story about why she created Eco-Emi really touched me because I have a similar situation. Anyway, on to the information about Eco-Emi! Eco-Emi is $15 a month sampling service that provides you with five to ten samples of natural, organic, eco-friendly products. These products range from cruelty free makeup, organic skincare, and even vegan chocolate! So you get to try an array of green products including beauty, food, household, and more! I know for me personally, Eco-Emi is really great because I do not live as green of a lifestyle as I would like to. As a college student I don’t really have the funds to shop green, and that’s where Eco-Emi comes in. Instead of purchasing things that I might not like, I can find out what I love from my Eco-Emi package! For every item you receive you get a corresponding pamphlet telling you about the company and where you can find the products. Some of them even come with coupon codes! Now on to what came in my package! Isn’t the packaging adorable! It’s made from 100% recycled bottles and 100% organic cotton!
- A lipgloss sample from Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques in Winterberry. Not only is the color of this amazing, it smells amazing to, and it’s made with all organic ingredients!
- A sample of the Om Aroma Crème Luxe face crème with white truffle extract. It says that it restores skin’s luminosity and diminishes the appearance of fine lines. This feels like it’s very hydrating, so I’m excited to use it!
- This next thing is really interesting and it’s Orange Lavender Deodorant Balm by Salubritas. I’ve never used a natural deodorant before, but I know that regular deodorant isn’t good for your body because of the aluminum so I can’t wait to try this!
- The next sample is the Jeunu d’age Organics Anti-Aging Serum. I received five packets of this, which I would assume is quite a lot of product considering it’s a serum.
- So far, my favorite thing I got was the Lavender Vanilla tea-light candle by Pure Light Organic. I can't tell you how amazing this smells! These candles are made with an exclusive all-natural organic coconut wax blend, and 100% pure essential oils. I am definitely purchasing a full size candle!
- My next sample is the Blissoma Fresh Mild Rice Cleanser It says organic, whole brown rice flour and willowbark extract gently exfoliate while super-gentle, emollient organic oils of apricot kernel and sunflower moisturize, leaving your skin cleansed instead of stripped. This sounds really great for the skin.
- My last sample was Organic Brown Rice from truRoots. My boyfriend loves rice, so he was excited when he saw this! I would really love to start eating brown rice instead of white rice so this is great for me. I can't wait to make it for dinner one night.
When you click on the names of the products, it will take you to the websites. Please don't forget to check out the Eco-Emi website! I plan on doing reviews on these products as I try them so look out for them! I also plan on doing a video review, that I will link below when it's done.