Hello everyone. Few days ago, I did a major hauling on Chanel & MAC. Today, I will share with you my opinion on the Chanel eyelash curler. It was retailed for AUD$42. Yup, as I'm typing this, my heart cries as I had to pay an excessive amount for an eyelash curler LOL. I bought this eyelash curler because my Shu Uemura eyelash curler weren't working properly after I changed it with those Asian brand elastic pads. But, here goes my opinion, short and simple...
1. The width is wider compared to Shu Uemura eyelash curler. Being a Euro Asian, I still much prefer the Shu Uemura. To me, the Chanel one is a bit too big that I need to 'dig' in to all them lashes of mine to get it curled
2. Just like any NEW eyelash curlers, you will LOVE the results of your lashes being curled. But after you use it for a while, I'm pretty sure it'll be the same like other eyelash curlers :)
3. It comes with 2 extra elastic pads. Yay to that :)
4. This is more of a collector's item? The make up artist told me that they only had limited numbers of the eyelash curler here in Sydney
5. If you don't mind spending the extra cash then go for it, but if not, get the Shu Uemura eyelash curler :)