Hey guys! Sorry i couldnt put up pictures of all the sodas! My computer wouldnt let me! Im just going to list them and tell you about them and you can look the up and click on the link. These are sodas found global and i think there really cool!(: (In no order) and pictures arnt mine. Also reviews and descriptions are copied and pasted!!!!
1. Pepsi-Cola Retro: Made with cane sugar instead of HFCS corn syrup, used natural kola nut extract for flavoring, had stronger carbonation, appeared to be lighter in color, and tasted “raisin-like”. Found in Mexico.
2. Pepsi Ice Cucumber: pale green tinted, cucumber-flavored Pepsi. Found in Japan.
3. Pepsi Azuki: Azuki is a small maroon bean used to add a sweetish taste to traditional Japanese snacks and desserts. Sweet Bean Soda. Found in Japan.
4. Pepsi Icecream: Not much is known about Pepsi Ice Cream, other than it’s sold only in Russia and tastes sort of like cream soda. Found in Russia.
5. Pepsi Shiso: Pepsi Shiso displayed an off-putting brilliant green hue reminiscent of toxic nuclear waste as depicted in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoons. Flavored with Shiso – an aromatic leaf with a slightly similar smell and taste to basil. Pepsi Shiso in a Honolulu grocery store’s Japanese section described it as being a “liquid car crash in a bottle.” Found in Japan.
6. Pepsi Gold: Pepsi Gold was not a cola per se, instead opting for a “sporty” essence flavored with ginger. Found in Germany, Finland, Central Europe, the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
7. Pepsi Samba: Pepsi Samba was a short-lived and, some say, terrible tasting cola concoction offered for a very limited time in Australia and, for some odd reason, selected stores in Spain. Touted as a “Tropical Flavoured Cola”, Pepsi Samba was flavored with mango and Tamarind, a tropical seed fruit with a sour/sweet flavor popular in the Middle East, Latin America, Asia – pretty much everywhere EXCEPT Australia. Found in Australia and Spain.
8. Pepsi Blue Hawii: What is it about Japan and bizarre Pepsi flavors? Not to mention colors… which brings us to Pepsi Blue Hawaii, inspired by old Elvis movies and flavored with lemon and pineapple. Pepsi hasn’t had a great history with blue drinks.one of three tropical soft drinks available with its Hot & Spicy Sensation meal promotion. They served it in a curious way… with chunks of pineapple. Found in Japan.
9. Pepsi BOOM: Now here’s a Pepsi flavor you won’t be seeing on airline drinks carts anytime soon: Pepsi Boom. Advertised as being free of caffeine, sugar and artificial sweeteners, one wonders why anyone would want to drink Pepsi Boom when water is free of those same things – and is free, to boot. Found in Germany, Italy, And Spain.
10. Pepsi Baobab:The strangest Pepsi flavor is from Japan (no surprise) and it’s also one of the newest; maybe THE newest, as it’s due to be released later this month. So forget Mangosteen, Acai, Pomegranate and Goji berries, Baobab is the new trendy flavor we’ll be seeing WAY too much of over the next while. Baobab, also known as the Bottle Tree, is a weird, wide tree native to southern Africa and Australia. Its fruit, called Monkey Bread, is said to have a flavor reminiscent of wine gums – not a bad basis for a soda.Baobab fruit is said to be higher in vitamin C than oranges and offers more calcium than a comparable quantity of cow’s milk. Very nice, very healthy. Will Pepsi Baobab contain any actual Baobab extract? If history is any guide, very unlikely. Found in Japan.
11. Pepsi Kona: Pepsi once decided that because consumers loved their coffee, maybe they could replace the morning cup with their soda instead. What they produced was a hyper-caffeinated coffee flavored soft drink that saw more action from the dust balls that were collecting on the shelf next to them.
12. Crystal Pepsi: SNL once performed a skit in which the actors declare that Crystal Pepsi was “Crystal Gravy”. A soda that tastes like creamy meat is always a winner! See the Pepsi’s discontinued list…
13. Diet Pepsi Jazz: “The new sound of cola”. I find myself wondering if the sound that Pepsi refers to, is the sound of my face in the toilet.
So luuuxers, Would you try any of these? What is crossing your mind?
Note: Pictures are not mine. Reviews and descriptions were coppied and pasted from the link below.