To all the sushi lovers out there, a few pictures from our sushi day...
1. Rainbow handrolls. These handrolls all have the same ingredients in them only difference is the wrap. You can find these assorted wraps mainly at a Korean market.
2. I like to call this the dragon roll, mainly bc its a knock off of one of my favorite rolls at local sushi bar.
3. I don't know whats up with me and these volcano rolls, but I have this thing where anytime I go to a new sushi bar I ALWAYS have to test the volcano roll there. That being said, is the reason for this creation. Bc it ain't sushi day, without a volcano roll.
4. Crunchy roll, this would have to be the most hard labor to make but the tastiest!
5. Tuna tower, this is a fan favorite. I know at the restaurant they like to add rice to the tower, but I prefer without and serve with rice cracker instead.