When I started to lose weight I was taking the Alli pill and in their website I found plenty of delicious recipes that allowed me to eat foods that I liked. I made this soup and it was delish!
* 3 tablespoons rice, brown, cooked
* 2 slices low-fat, low-sodium cheese
* 8 fluid ounces milk, fat-free
* 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil, extra virgin
* 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
* 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped, frozen
* Cook rice according to package directions, or use about 1/2 cup of leftover cooked rice.
* Break cheese into pieces.
* Heat cheese, milk, and olive oil in small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted.
* Stir in chili powder, cooked rice, and broccoli; cook until hot.
ftc: not being sponsored or paid.
♥My Blog http://myrandomstash.blogspot.com/
♥My WishPot http://www.wishpot.com/user/105827