You know who i love? Blair Waldorf! It is no secret that since I've started watching this show, I have used Blair as an inspiration, when it comes to my look. I love her ladylike, yet chic and fashionable look. Today I wanna give you some diy tips to turn yourself into "Queen Bee"!
Let's start with her stunning closet:
DIY Blair's dress with www.Unitedstyles.com, the free online app that lets you design your own fashion, customize your own prints, and preview your design in 3D.
Some tips to remember:
1) Dressed-Up Loungewear
2) Don't be afraid to Use Colours, her favorite colors are red (her signature), orange, and yellow.
3) Wear Flirty, Printed, Floral & Girly Dresses
4) Wear designer Pumps Like Mary Janes or classic ones.
5) Use Girly Details, she loves to incorporate feminine touches like lace, bows, and ruffles, into her outfits.
Do you watch Gossip Girl? Do you count Blair Waldorf among your fashion icons? Would you wear any of the looks above? Which one is your favorite?
Let's continue with Blair's hairstyles:
Headbands are Blair's trademark accessory. No matter where she is going, you can never see her without her headband!
Finally, let's talk about Blair's Make Up.
1) Apply either liquid or powder foundation all over face.
2) Use an orange-y gold eyeshadow and apply to lids. Fill in eyebrows using a powder shade that matches well with your eyebrows.
3) Smudge a thin line of brown eyeliner to the upper eyelid and lower eyelid. Apply black mascara.
4) Put on a pink lip gloss that's not glittery.